Now, more than ever, it’s important that you deliver good governance and secure the future of your organisation.
Join over 500 trustees at the NCVO Trustee Conference 2013 in association with BWB and we will help you provide growth, effective decision-making and accountability so that your organisation is able thrive.
Who should make sure they attend?The programme will be valuable to anyone with an interest in governance and leadership, but you will find it particularly beneficial if you’re a:
• Experienced board member wanting to refresh and update your knowledge.
• Chair or vice-chair or someone aspiring to those roles wishing to benefit from specially designed workshops
• Honorary treasurer who is interested in finding solutions to the challenges you face.
• Chief executive or someone who wants to learn about the latest developments in governance and leadership practices.
What can I expect?
• Expert workshops for a range of experience levels will give you the latest thinking and practical tools so you can successfully lead your organisation.
• The latest legal and policy updates from experienced lawyers and the Charity Commission.
• Interactive networking opportunities to help you make the right connections with new and experienced delegates, speakers and exhibitors.
• Up-to-date resources and advice at NCVO's extensive marketplace, so that you can make the right decisions to benefit your organisation.
Date: 11 November, 2013
Venue: The Brewery, London
For programme information and booking details, click here.http://www.ncvo-vol.org.uk/trusteeconference2013