Venue: Chartered Accountants’ Hall, Moorgate Place, London, EC2R 6EA
Attend the event to gain insight and advice from high calibre speakers and to make sure you are not missing anything from the role you currently perform.
Find out how to become a more effective treasurer and do the best job for your charity by hearing about:
- Roles, responsibilities and skills of a treasurer
- Relationships with the board and senior management of a charity
- Segregation of duties and delegation
- Getting the Board on board with the charity finances
- Annual Statutory Accounts, including reserves, fund accounting and solvency
- Trustees’ Annual report, including public benefit statement, risk management and controls
For details on the programme, prices and to book in, CLICK HERE.