Tuesday, 14 October 2014
When: Tuesday 11th November, 5-7pm (you can drop in any time between 5.00pm and 7.00pm, as long as we know to expect you)
Where: Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YD
What: For the attention of all Trustees and Management Committee Members! We are bringing together all of the expertise, information and advice you could need if you are a trustee or are considering becoming one, to answer those questions you might be afraid to ask or don’t know who to ask. Our experts will be able to give you information and honest advice on a range of areas, including:
· Employment law and staffing issues
· Charity finance and financial management
· Charity law
· Roles and responsibilities of trustees or management committee members
· Good governance practice
· Developing a management committee or trustee board
· Effective relationships between staff and management committees or trustee boards
· Best practice in volunteer management, safeguarding and equalities
We are also looking to develop a support network for trustees and would welcome your thoughts on whether this would be helpful to you, either at the Governance Surgery or by getting in touch with us directly on email@example.com or 01273 234023.
Many thanks to the Skills Exchange Network who are kindly supporting this surgery. To find out more CLICK HERE.
Our Governance Surgery is taking place as part of our Annual General Meeting and Sector Star Awards. To find out more CLICK HERE.
Cost: FREE to attend, but is only open to trustees or management committee members from organisations operating in Brighton and Hove
Book Now - CLICK HERE!
For more info:
Posted by Trustees' Week at Tuesday, October 14, 2014