Date: 17th November 2014
Time: 4-6pm, follow by drinks
Location: Clothworkers' Hall, Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7AH
This seminar, in partnership with the Clothworker’s Company, seeks to equip trustees to handle these challenges through expert experience and open discussion. The seminar will:
- Discuss the principles and behaviours required to develop and maintain an effective relationship between the board and the senior management team
- Look at how to ensure a good flow of information between the board and the senior management team
- Examine what makes a good relationship between Chairs and CEOs and what causes those relationships to breakdown
- Consider what level of engagement is appropriate by the board
- Mike Hudson, Director, Compass Partnership, author of Managing without profit
- James Lambert, Chairman, IntoUniversity
- Penelope Gibbs, Director of Transform Justice, who has produced research on the relationship between chairs and chief executives as a Clore Social Fellow.
As well as hearing from an expert panel there will be plenty of opportunity for Q&A and discussion. The session will be followed by networking over a glass of wine.
For more information and to book, CLICK HERE.